quarta-feira, 5 de junho de 2024

Review for runners: Apple Watch Ultra

Take a look in my new post I recently exchanged my Garmin Fenix 6 watch for the Apple Watch and in this article I will show a comparison and analysis of this exchange. I have been using the Apple Watch for about 8 months and the main reason was the integration with the cell phone. 1. Durability and Design The Apple Watch Ultra has been engineered with durability at its forefront, catering specifically to athletes and outdoor enthusiasts who demand ruggedness in their gear. With its titanium case and sapphire crystal display, the Apple Watch Ultra is built to withstand harsh conditions, from trail running to mountain […] https://runningwithjoe.com/review-for-runners-apple-watch-ultra/?feed_id=32&_unique_id=66600d6ef2d86 Joe

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário