quinta-feira, 6 de junho de 2024

My Journey to the Vilnius Half Marathon 2024

Take a look in my new post As May 25, 2024, approaches, my excitement for the Vilnius Half Marathon grows. Not only is this event a chance to challenge myself in the beautiful capital of Lithuania, but it’s also a milestone in my running journey. Here’s a glimpse into how I’m gearing up for one of my biggest challenges yet, blending cross-training with dedicated running. Crafting a Balanced Training Program My preparation for the Vilnius Half Marathon isn’t just about running; it’s about building endurance and strength without overtraining. Incorporating swimming and cycling into my routine helps enhance my cardiovascular health and reduces the risk of running-related […] https://runningwithjoe.com/my-journey-to-the-vilnius-half-marathon-2024/?feed_id=36&_unique_id=66615f9c07209 Joe

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário